Built between 1685 and 1737 in the city centre, the residence was born as a sumptuous home for the noble Bondenti family. Passed by descent to the Terni de’ Gregorj Counts, who already lived in that area of the city 500 years earlier, the Palace therefore brings together Baroque elements such as the statues of the iconostasis and the precious frescoes by Martino Cignaroli and Bartolomeo Rusca, with Renaissance collections of ceiling tablets, furniture and sixteenth-century paintings.
Tenuta Castello di Grumello
Find out more
Via Fosse 11, Grumello del Monte (BG)